Automated encapsulation and leak testing station for nucleic acids and biospecimens
The Bioshielder Progress© station allows the encapsulation and leak testing of nucleic acid samples and other biospecimens in DNAshell® and RNAshell® capsules, according to the process developed by Imagene.
The operation of the station is fully automated.
After encapsulation, the samples, protected from alteration factors, can be stored at ambient temperature for several decades.
The Bioshielder Progress© station encapsulates DNA, RNA and other biospecimens according to the process developed by Imagene, including:
- Secondary drying of samples
- Reading minicapsules 2D codes
- Closing minicapsules with a stainless steel cap
- Laser welding of the caps without temperature rise of the samples
- Checking the tightness of each minicapsule
The encapsulation data are saved and exportable (csv file).
- Production capacity: up to 9 racks of 96 minicapsules per day.
- Operation in a sealed chamber in an anhydrous and anoxic atmosphere (argon 90% / helium 10%, <1 ppm H2O and O2)
- Supply voltage: 400 V three-phase, 50 Hz
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 50 ° C
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C to + 70 ° C
- Relative humidity: 20 % -90 % (without condensation)